RECEIVING YOUR PRODUCTS
READY TO BLOG?
YOUR NEW PRODUCTS
- Make sure we can see the product and its label
- Say both the product and vendor names
- Mention the product(s) can be found on Coco & Curl
- Let us know: what your expectations were for the product(s); how it met your expectations; any favorite aspects of using it.
- Do you feel there’s something the product could’ve done better for you? Be honest (but kind!).
*If there are any products that were a total disaster and you don’t feel comfortable reviewing them, shoot us an email at email@example.com
- Speak up – we want to hear your expertise! Do a mic check to make sure we can hear you clearly. If you add music, make sure we can hear you over it.
- Make sure we can see you and your new products. Your lens should be in focus and you should have good lighting.
- Use a clean background. Keep the focus on you by making sure your background is clean and that there’s no laundry, dishes etc. sneaking into your shot.
GUIDE YOUR VIEWERS
- List out products with a caption and/or vocally.
- If you’re doing a tutorial, make caption titles for each step of your process.
- Doing a DIY? In addition to titles, list out the ingredients you’ll be using.
Boomerangs – if you’re feeling good and you’re already set up to take a video, why not take some boomerangs? Show off your new products or any results you’re happy with.
- Share your content! Use behind-the-scenes sneak peeks or your finished content to make a post or a Story.
- Repost to your feed or Story when we share your content.
- Tag us @cocoandcurl and any brands whose products you’re including in your video.